Our Fan Laboratory has some of the most advanced test facilities in the world, which enable testing of the efficiency of a fan. Danish Technological Institute was the first laboratory in the world that was able to test fans according to the relative new Ecodesign No 327/2011.
We perform market surveillance tests for governments, product development, research and development in cooperation with manufacturers and consulting customers, manufactures and the European commission.
Specialized engineers perform all tests.
Our laboratory can test all types of fans with an electric input power up to 60 kW. For any special requests, we will find a solution that suits.
Our laboratory is accredited by both ILAC, the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation, and DANAK, the Danish Accreditation and Metrology Fund, (ISO/IEC 17025) to carry out tests according to internationally recognized accreditation standards.
Our test facility complies with the latest EU regulations and requirements, and it is accredited to measure according to Ecodesign No 327/2011.
Our experts and specialists have built up an extensive expertise on technologies, standards, market conditions and potentials for heat pumps and air conditioners. We offer consultancy and various types of testing including:
- Accredited testing according to EN 5801 – Industrial fans, performance testing using standardized airways
- Accredited testing according to Ecodesign No 327/2011 – measurement category A
- Accredited testing according to Ecodesign No 327/2011 – measurement category B
- Accredited testing according to Ecodesign No 327/2011 – measurement category C
- Accredited testing according to Ecodesign No 327/2011 – measurement category D
- Laboratory testing of fans
- Consultancy on the development of design and new technology
- Energy optimization
- R&D project cooperation and partnership
- Prototype testing