By using milling technology, it is possible to make a product that has the right properties for aftertreatment. Examples could e.g. be a skin cream where you cannot feel that the cream contains particles. It is also possible that you want to design a product with the right pumping properties or a product that melts in the mouth.
At our pilot production system, we can carry out tests so the customer gets the right particle size distribution.
- Milling of small laboratory samples and industrial amounts in several tons
- Milling of coarse products down to particles of a few diameters
- Measurement of particle size by means of different sieving techniques to ensure that the product lives up to the requirements
- Remove shell parts from milled cereal products
- Separate particles according to size and weight by means of various sieving mechanisms
Equipment for milling:
- Hammer mill with frequency control and replaceable screen
- Knife mill with replaceable screen
- Pin mill for fine milling
- Jaw breaker
- Grain roll
- Rice peeler
- Laboratory mill
- Zig zag sieve
- Commassie sieve
- Air classifier
- Particle size distribution by means of air sieve
Particle size distribution by means of vibration or oscillation.